Thursday, July 13, 2006

I AM SO EXCITED

A friend has an extra ticket to CHICAGO the musical. Its only one of my favorite movies!!! 6th row centre!!! What a rush! I didn't think I would get to see it. At first I thought it was here when we were on holidays. Now this!! What a HOOT. Ok, I know a little crazy. But I don't get out much and this will be a top notch performance. Can't wait to hear "he had it comen" in all its glory! Hmmmm might have to get my CD out and brush up - I'm such a geek!

I've decided to go to my highschool reunion tomorrow. Just for 3 hours. Can't hurt I guess. I'm kind of looking forward to it. See what everyone looks like etc. Find out what they've been up to that kind of thing. I know I would miss it if I didn't go. Have to wonder if the guy I had a crush on all through highschool is still kind of stand offish, or maybe now he's balding... MEOW!! Oh well. Quite content with my life. Like Garth Brooks says "some of God's greatest gifts, are unanswered prayers". I'm pretty sure he answered mine at the time - he said NO... LOL :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

You'll have such fun at Chicago!! YAY!!
I'm glad you're going to the reunion. Take pics, and make sure you tell me all about it. :)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home