Friday, June 23, 2006

Its the weekend

I'm so happy bout that! Last weekend is a blur... I need to clean my house again, spend some time doing nothing and hopefully cook a meal or two.

Last night we went to the local fair on the west side of town. WHAT A HOOT. Ok, more like long line ups, lots of walking inter-mixed with moments of shear terror/complete joy. That's what it looked like to me anyway. E rode with her friend on a few of the scarier rides, while Y had to get off the big ol swing. She looked at me just before it was ready to go with those big eyes about to fill up and had to off. Poor kid. They went on the big slide next to make up for it. later in the evening she tried again, this time with the dad-man - and they did it. She loved it. Very liberating for her as later we all went on the Pharoah express big boat swing type ride. I SCREAMED - so did E though. FUN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Too funny!! I love the difference between E and Y.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home