Sunday, July 02, 2006

And a good time was had by all

HAPPY CANADA DAY (yesterday). Well I forgot to sing O'Canada at the top of my lungs. But I think I'll be forgiven. Jay & family and BTB came over for a BBQ. Keep it simple they told me, what could be more simple then tube steaks. Gotta love it. Round 2 of the water war was a little shorter than round 1 but just as exciting. Double crossing, intrigue and tears when big L was not expecting to get wet. Sounds just about right!

All in all a good time. Little L is so funny, running about without a care in the world - he's so cute. And his vocabulary is expanding - you give him something and he says (no - not thank you) something like "p' pom pom" loosely translated - "your welcome" TOO CUTE.

This morning I looked out the window when I woke up and spotted van in my drive way - THAT'S RIGHT. They all slept over (oh wait, BTB bolted early...) excellent - more fun. ATV rides for those who wish and a walk for me & Jay. How content am I today!!!

Still have tomorrow off - doesn't get much better than that! (although an extra pay day could come along anytime -LOL)

3 more weeks till holidays!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

It WAS fun wasn't it?!! I totally loved hanging out and relaxing with y'all.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home