Thursday, June 08, 2006

look what happens

when I don't get time on the computer. My friends communicate with each other more than I do - AND MUST I SAY IT AGAIN. I only locked buddy b (aka btb) out - shall we talk about the little side game he was playing all along??? And would have continued to play had I not locked him out??????? Sour grapes I say. Come to my house, we'll talk over a civilized glass of something cold and all will be well.

Speaking of well. Monday night at around 10pm hubby says come outside.... To my amazement the field was alive. Fireflies everywhere. I've never seen them before. I was overcome with a HUGE feeling of contentment. I mean WOW!

BTW, came home and E had friends over - boys...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I don't think I ever said that BTB was innocent. ;)

Looking forward to sharing some cold ones with you soon.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Ebbing & Flowing... life is good...

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home