Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Top Gun...

Just sat down to ice my toe! Ouch. Dropped a bottle (thank goodness it was plastic) of lemon juice on my baby toeat supper prep today!!! Don't talk to mommy kids, gotta walk it off... how can something so little hurt so much? I think it is fine, but you know the feeling when you've hit your funny bone real hard?? Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!

Anyway, turned the TV on and there's about 1/2 hour of Top Gun left. Have always loved this movie. Back when Tom Cruise was a Man's Man, not a "Girly Man". Boy has he changed.

I bought a pair of silly sandals for a wedding we're going to. Not the kind you can hike in. The kind that are just for show LOL. Actually they are pretty comfortable and seem to have just enough heel to make my knees happy. We'll see... I can always kick them off for dancing right??

That wedding is coming up this weekend. Should be a good time.

Loving the pictures on Jay's post!! To many smiles for words. Makes me happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I hate when that happens to the baby toe. It's so painful. Yikes.

I'm so jealous of you going to that wedding. You're going to have a blast!!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Yeah... you should see how the pretty purple complements the gold trim on the sandles. Not to mention with this heat in teh evening, by the time I get to the wedding my toes will be little SAUSAGES. Comon ladies, lets keep retaining that water!!

I'm quite excited about the wedding. Gonna bring my camera for sure!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home