Thursday, June 19, 2008

So you think you can dance?

Oh my - those kids (yes I'll call them kids, they're all of 12!!) CAN DANCE. I love watching the dancing and listening to the judges! Ok, so they're not 12, those young adults move like something out of a dream! Can you tell I like it? I hate when my opinion of the performance clashes with the judges. I especially want to scream when one of them starts off with "I just love the choreography" cause you know what's coming next - BASHING. I'll be completely taken with something and they turn around and totally trash it. The one blonde with short hair (judge) completely ruins the moment on an ongoing basis. She has a cute hair cut - but the rest... Mary, well she needs to take it down a few notches. Nigel - sometimes he's right, sometimes I'm right. Good thing I'm not a judge, I could not handle the pressure. My favorite performance so far was last week when one couple did a hip hop dance to "No Air" (is that by Jordan Sparks?) Anyway, boring post, but thank goodness for PVR and my treadmill this morning cause dh watched it last night without me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home