Thursday, June 05, 2008

what drives me crazy?

among other things... BAD DRIVERS

sudden idiotic moves turn this otherwise mild mannered, well behaved, kind individual into a venom spewing, road raged crazy person. I've already told my girls - when I make the conscious decision to go 10km below the speed limit at all times, they know its time to yank my license (if not before). I tend to take full on rush hour traffic as a matter of course, but plop me onto my rural highway and I can't stand the Sunday drivers (on weekdays) and the blue haired ladies who feel they should turn onto the highway with no concern for how fast I might be coming. I go just about ballistic trying to reason why someone might be pulling dumb *** moves in the first place.

I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home