Wednesday, April 30, 2008

they make me laugh!

Tonight I "baby sat" my 3 & 5 year old nephews while dad was recording engineer for the musical. Really all they need is someone to bounce off of. I mostly just watched them play, or watched Big L watch a movie. How much fun is that? I never get that kind of time with them. I loved it.

Big L - (after he farts) - excuse me
Me - absolutely
silence
Big L - I usually fart really big at home
Me - ya?
Big L - oh ya, Pee Yoo!
Me - hmmm
Big L - ya and once I had diarrhea
Me - really...
Big L - ya, it was really long (makes circle motion with arms)
Me - did you feel better after that?
Big L - a little

I guess those are the conversations I would have on a regular basis if I hadn't had girls LOL. What kids! Me & Little L did a lot of pretending. Nice to pretend, makes everything else seem not so important - what a gift. I think they baby sat me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

LOL
That's exactly how they talk at home!! They love you so much Auntie M!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home