Tuesday, November 21, 2006

eating too much

UGH. I've had appetizer's and cheese cake 3 days in a row for supper. Why you ask? Because its there. Time to get rid of it!! Can't possibly throw the cheese cake out though - way too yummy. All left overs from Grey Cup. Who won again? Kidding. I did pay attention a little bit. We had Jay & family & BTB (& family) as well. Fun was had by all. It was sure nice to see Aunt Dakota.

Right now gearing up for CBFD - AKA Cross Border Friendship Day. Can't wait. Having seen those people since July!! Even staying at our house! How do you prepare for people with cat allergies when you have 2 cats in the house?? Lots of vacuuming! I think I'm ready - think I'll saran wrap the bed when they're not using it to keep the cats off. Bring your Benadryl JAT!!

Wonder if DH can read my mind. I'd really like a glass of water... ummmm. Nope. How bout I just ask - Nope, that didn't work either. Alas, I shall get it myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a thought said...

CBFD--get ready cause here we come. My brain is already on holiday mode. Don't worry about the cats I have drugs for that. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Just a thought...

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home