Thursday, November 02, 2006

IT

Lets talk about it briefly shall we? I'm sitting here with the desire to be incredibly witty. But alas I am currently "sick like dog" and unable to put coherent thoughts together. So I began thinking about my on-line buddies.

There is/was Huma. His was the first blog I ever read. I was so intimidated. Was it ok to go on at work? Yes/No? But it was so addictive!! Now he never posts. I don't even bother checking anymore.

Then Jay. To whose Blog I posted anonymously to before I summoned the courage to begin my own. ummm... the early days. Love getting in your brain that way!!

JAT, who blog has mysteriously disappeared - where oh where has your little blog gone?

My Name's not mom... love to read family updates - more power to you!!

BTB - are you out there?????

married with young adults - did you get your internet hooked up again yet?

Ah, this place we blog. What can I say about IT. Think it, write it, post it, read it, comment on it

It is my friend, it is funny. It doesn't mind when my brain is mush.

DH used to ask what are you doing when I typed, I didn't know what to say - now I say "I'm entertaining myself". Yes IT is entertainment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

I can't figure it out. The link in my favourites is gone, and I can't seem to click on your blog. I don't understand - I need an internet guru to make it all better!!! Your thoughts are always there my friend, even when I can't see them. I always believe...

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home