Monday, November 06, 2006

Its all good!

JAT is back! Yippee! Hubby found you - go figure! He of course won't tell me how! Oh well. I'm just glad I have access again!

We went to my work on Saturday and brought home some shelving - it was the push I needed. I've started organizing the boxes. Really they've just moved around, but it looks better, and that makes me feel better. Its no closer to being finished, but at least some of the clutter is gone.

Why is it that we all have more stuff than we really need? Or why do we keep the stuff we don't need? What is this thing we call sentimental value. Those things that tug at our heart. Sometimes I keep things when I know they've tugged at someone else's heart. I consider myself ruthless (sometimes), I can often just chuck it, but don't let me think on it, or I'm toast. Sigh, I really am just a softy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home