Saturday, November 18, 2006

???

Well that was different. I think I got hit on last night. First time in AGES. It was so overt too. We were at a social. Just getting ready to leave as my overly aggresive husband was just having to much fun. So as we get up the people selling armslengths decide we really shouldn't go and engage in a little banter. Go figure this person starts telling me that I am hot. If only they were single... and tells DH how HOT I am. Asks - Does he tell me - everyday,, cause he should. Well that was all very flattering, funny part is this seller of tickets was a WOMAN!! Says if she wasn't straight she would totally do me. Ummm... how do you reply to that? Well we got out of there finally - the only thing I can imagine is that she had the hots for DH and deflected to me so as not to offend him. That must be it. Cause if she had hit on him, I would have had to get all crazy. Meanwhile DH just smiled and nodded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now truth be told (and you know I'm all about the truth), it's not the first time you've been hit on by a female. ;)
It's the sex-kitten in you. :D

9:34 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

meOW - that's me! LOL!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home