Saturday, October 28, 2006

couple of things


First off, its about 8 or 9 degrees celcius and there is this little corner on my front porch where the wind can't get you. Ummm, sitting having a diet coke - wish you were here (any one (or all) of you!!). Tabitha is off at a band practice and Sabrina is next door playing. LOVE independence. The urge to just sit in that chair indefinitely is overwhelming, but alas, I also felt the need to post and its just to sunny to do it outside. I'd also like to be practicing the piano (yes all my house work is done, and supper is planned, if not made). Shocked??? No we don't have a real piano, just a 4 octave key board my mom gave us. I decided I would like to learn, so went out, bought a beginner book for adults and away I go. Its not all from scratch, I took lessons for a few years, when I was but a wee lass...

Hubby's dad asked us if we want to go to the "family" halloween social in town tonight - so, why not. I'll tell you why not, because finding a costume that Tabitha deams worthy of wearing could nearly tear the family apart!! But we shall go. I went to the dollar store and bought a few accessories, we'll see what everyone comes up with! Why is it that no one likes my idea of being Salt & Pepper - easy, easy - letter S, letter P and dark/light clothing. Works for me!!

Watered all the plants today, boy they seem to like that.

I think I should go sit outside again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that picture. I can feel the comfort and peace.. and yes, warmth.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home