Friday, November 17, 2006

Moving

UGH! We're moving to a new location in spring. That's the good part. The bad part is our lease on our current space is up so we have to move to another floor in the interim. We've now packed everything for our "temp" move and almost done packing everything that has to go into storage. What a nightmare. I really shouldn't complain though - my co-worker did the lion's share of organizing and more power to her. It was a HUGE job. Had to separate the furniture going to the new place (to be stored!!), the furniture going for repair, the furniture going to our temp floor and the furniture that we just didn't need, which we gave to a non-profit organization.

Now the interesting part - why is it that our office has 11 people, but somehow me and my two female co-workers did all the extra packing, the common files, the kitchen, the supplies, the chairs - everything. By today we'd just about had it. And then as you near the end someone gallantly offers to help you move that box. Hello!!! We've moved everything else up till now, or didn't you notice?? I think I'll suggest we get a gift for B, she really did do most of the work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just figures that you're the ones doing so much work. I hope this next week is easier for you.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home