Tuesday, July 18, 2006

tid bits

Must say when I dropped off Y at camp on Sunday - I saw my old stalker. I made a very good show of pretending not to see him at all. Not even a glimmer of recognition. I was so busy ignoring him I probably missed saying hi to others i know!! His oldest is the same age as Y, and wife is a Menno, so it was bound to happen... can't wait till pick up on Saturday... Ok, he wasn't really my stalker, but you know the one...

Beautiful sunset tonight. What colour!!

Saw my brother at BHP. Told him to wish his wife "good luck" as she is meeting big wigs at her work tomorrow. He looked at me and smiled... and with confidence said "she won't need it" Nice. Big grin. :D Was nice to skate a bit with him tonight. And not just cause he pulled up the hill!

Looking forward to holidays starting this weekend!! CBFW here I come!

Going to Chicago tomorrow - YIPEE!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Awww... you're sweet.
Nice to know he says nice things behind my back. HA!

Hmm.. stalker?? I'll have to ask more on this one. I seriously need to go for drinks with you soon.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

That is a blog topic in itself... Remember the dude who I went for the odd run with back at my old job??

yes, I think I'll commit that one to paper(blogsite) one day.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home