Saturday, May 27, 2006

Been Busy

May Long was great! Stayed home a lot did stuff outside and just basically had a great weekend. The only thorn was Jay & hubby were away and missed out on some family fun!! Ok, that wasn't really the thorn, though I did miss them something fierce!! The thorny part was their 1 year old was sick and the grandma's taking care of him were quite worried. BUT, they did a great job and did what they had to, to take care of him. I think they did awesome. Would you believe that it turns out he has baby measles??? Interesting for sure! He's doing much better and will be fine. I just haven't heard of anyone getting that in ages!! I'm glad he's feeling better. He has a special space in my heart (as do all my nieces and nephews). Its just that smile of his that melts my heart!!

Work really picked up this week. Good things happening there with the new company. Positive forward growth! Even had champagne on Thursday to celebrate a milestone. :)

I'm sitting here in bed posting wondering if the roads will be dry in 2 hours. We're going to that park 45 minutes away to skate. Hopefully it won't just turn out to be a Saturday morning drive!! Apparentlly the rain is stopped. As it is hubby will have to wait for it to dry up outside to get anything done - there is so much to do... We've been waiting for our GST rebate cheque (they actually give some back after you build a house!!) to finish some of the outside work. I called the other day wondering when it will come - can you believe 4-6 months!!! Boneheads I tell you. I may have to write a letter...

Speaking of writing a letter. I started reading a gardening book the other day. Yes, me. I'm actually interested this year. Trouble is I HAD to put it down!! So many typos I nearly freaked! Major pet peave for me - TYPOS. Oh yeah, please ignore any I made today - sitting here without my glasses on!! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home