Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh I am the WHEEL - here me SQUEAK!

After DH & showed up in person at Dufresne last Saturday and spoke with yet more customer service reps (the manager was busy. hmm.). I finally got a call from Tutoris, their insurance provider yesterday. They are going to fix my kitchen stools!!! WONDERFUL. Then I asked the lovely young man (who by the way never returned a single call till I escalated this!) about the cracked vinyl portion on my leather chairs. He unfortunately did not know what I was talking about, but said he would look into it. I was not optimistic - BUT, in the afternoon I got another call. They are completely REPLACING our middle two recliners. Ahh, is that the sound of satisfaction?? I was sorely tempted to challenge him on the lack of response so far, poor customer service etc, but remembered that - hey, I won. Game over. I'll live to fight another day.

UNBELIEVABLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home