Monday, November 03, 2008

some good things, some not so good things on Nov 2/08

Good - I woke up in time to go for a run in the bright Central Standard sun before church
Not so good - I knocked my blueberry/raspberry smoothy off the mud room bench when I grabbed my jacket (the girls helped a lot in the clean up and DH smirked and pointed out there was some on the walls too)
Good - jr. choir sang in church, they did awesome. Love to see big L up there.
Not so good - Mandy drove over a curb, making an awful scraping sound.
Good - the car is fine.
Good - while Samantha was baby sitting Dh, Mandy and I flung flax on the septic field (yes it actually was good clean outdoor fun).
Not so good - found Mandy's i-pod in the dryer after a load of laundry. (will test tomorrow to see if its still working - what are the odds?)
Good - cooked a squash for the first time - YUMMY.

Good - 5
Not so good - 3

So all in all, not a bad day yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!! Ok, so I'll do both! :*) :*(

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will five parts laugh and three parts cry.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

:) thx both... the ipod is toast...**sigh**

good thing little miss forgetful just started a job, though most of her money is going to band trip 09 (Europe)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home