Wednesday, April 23, 2008

There's no place like home...

I can't believe it. I thought posting in this space was gone from me forever. I've been yearning to put my thoughts down without any outlet, short of creating a new page.

Not only could I not remember my original user id or password for the account that I used to set up this blog, I'd also forgotten the google account I'd used to update my blog. I created a hotmail account originally and then a yahoo account. Problem was I couldn't even go back to hotmail as I've not used it in so long its dead. So I figured any information I tried to give the Blog people would be useless, they would probably ask me favorite food to confirm who I was and I'd forget that too!

As luck would have it I came across the file your not supposed to keep - the one with passwords in it!!! To tell you the truth it wasn't even the password I was missing, it was the user ID - WELL, I'm back baby! Now to fill my up my space with random useless thoughts. Who would have thought I could miss this medium. Journaling for others to see. What a concept. People won't have to write memoirs any more, just down load their MSN, Facebook, Blogger or whatever else history. It's all out there. I Googled myself the other day. My name only turns up as some journalist down south. Whatever.

Maybe next I'll update my background (taking lessons from JoJo)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I love that you're back! You warm my heart.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home