Saturday, February 24, 2007

I've learnt something

I've learnt that I'm a morning person. I always thought exercising in the morning was for birds. Then as I learnt eating something I'm allergic to and then running could kill me, well, getting it over with first thing, before I have a chance to eat isn't so bad.

At work, I'm much more productive in the morning then the afternoon. By 3pm I've just about had it. Mind you at 5pm I seem to get a renewed burst of energy as I leave!!

Last night I asked dh what his plan was for today. He said get out by 9:30 and go do shopping. Hmmm... that means my Saturday cleaning might get put on hold - I would far rather clean first and then go out in the afternoon, isn't that the way its supposed to be? That's the way my mother taught me... As my brain ages I find I'm more obsessive. I LIKE to get the cleaning done and out of hte way, just like the morning run. So, what to do. I woke up at 7:15, I did the bulk of stuff before he even got out of bed at 8:30. Good thing, we didn't get back till after 4pm.

So, why is this important?? I learnt that by modifying my routine at least a little bit I got to spend the whole day with dh, not fretting. Tabitha slept till at least 11am, Sabrina had a friend over and played to her hearts content and we did our thing.

Gave up my morning run and extra sleep - but it made a for a great day. What did hubby give up? Hmmm... nothing.... LOL Now I will finish the vacuuming and he will take Sabrina cross country skiing.

We had a good day. oh my, dh just suggested I could vacuum while he is gone. HE MAKES ME LAUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home