Sunday, January 28, 2007

remember that girl?

Ok, remember the girl that was hitting on me at a social in November!! She was at a wedding shower last week that I went to. SO funny, I didn't really recognize her - she was sober afterall, then suddenly she turned to me and told me what beautiful eyes I have...

Ok, so yesterday was the wedding that brought us all together. I'm wearing my little black dress and feeling pretty good... all of a sudden there she is! Hi I say, Hi, she says - touches my arm and tells me how great I look! What is that all about? I don't even know this girl!! It cracks me up. Dh just laughs and holds me closer. Too funny.

The wedding was great. I had lots of fun. Danced a little, had fun with old co-workers and just generally had a good ol' silly time. Yup, I could do that more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

What's with you and the gay girls?? LOL
I'm glad you had fun.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home