Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Its been a while

I was going to give you some sorry excuse about being busy – blah, blah, blah.

On to updates:

Tabitha broke up with her boyfriend. It was tough on her, she had to wait till he was on MSN @@ (is that the rolling eyes symbol??). Whatever, apparently it wasn’t too awkward at school… I was most disgusted by this method of communicating, but I’ve been told this is their way. I’m getting old… I MUST STAY OUT OF IT.

We went out with BTB and his new lady friend on Saturday. How much fun was that!! She is great and we enjoyed spending the time together.

As you may know I have a stress fracture in my foot from the end of summer. Well I’ve been wearing black runners with everything I own for going on 4 months now. Guess what I bought!! Schecher runners with a strap and sequence all round! They are so cute and I actually wore them with a skirt and tights yesterday (oh and a shirt). Haven’t worn a skirt in months! Some women in the elevator were eyeing them up. I wonder if they thought I looked like a geek, or if they wished they were wearing them. Oh the questions that keep me up at night… The other day I bought a shirt on sale at Ricki’s I asked my coworker if it was still in style – she said oh it is great – its your style. I laughed – is that good or bad??? Same with the shoes, might not be everyone’s style, but they are mine!! LOL

I’m so excited. We’re planning a trip to Vegas. My boss gave us a wonderful gift of using some of his Aeroplan points for a weekend away. Just have to figure out when, who’s going to watch the girls and what I might possibly wear in Vegas (given my limited shoe options). The girls seem to think they don’t need anyone to watch them. Whatever, the cats don’t exactly make a good babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home