Monday, February 05, 2007

A view from the Pew

Tabitha was at the little MB fellowship church near my mom & dad’s last weekend as Sabrina and the Jr. Choir were singing there. Her view – I like that church mom, pretty laid back the sermon wasn’t too long and the prayers were nice and short. I didn’t agree with everything the preacher said but I liked it anyway…

SS yesterday – Little L plays play dough while the adults learn stuff – he pretends to give me a bite of his cookie, I pretend to eat it. He looks at me and says “good??” Too funny. Like the little mother she is – Sabrina comes to collect Little L (& Big L) as soon as her class is done. She’s quite handy to have around.

Sitting with my nephew Big L yesterday during the service was a riot. We’re colouring and every time I thought my picture was coming along nicely he noticed that I neglected to add the green and quickly rectified the situation. Think I’ll buy my own colouring book… Pastor Ed was going on about illegal immigrants and how we should love the aliens – Big L pipes up immediately “LOVE THE ALIENS??? – Mom, did he say Love the Aliens??” ROTFLMAO.

Of course Jay sent Big L out to find pastor Ed as soon as the service was over – to tell him what he learnt today – “love the aliens…”

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

HA! I just posted about BigL and the aliens too. Hilarious!

Yes, both of your girls are the best. I love how my boys are automatically looked after by them. It's like they feel it's their duty.
LOVE them!!!! and you too. *smooch*

7:47 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I'll be an alien ANYDAY if they love the aliens!! You'd think we were all related the way we get along :D

SMOOCHES RIGHT BACK AT YA!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home