Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Blogger Break

I do believe everyone one of my posting buddies is on a break. There is nothing to read about in cyber space... Hellooooooooo?? Alright. Let me be the first to get back on!

Christmas is over for another year. Should I take the tree down now? Or wait till New Years Day when it will stress me out because I have to get it down before I go back to work??? Hmmm.. no brainer, it will come down before New Years!! Lots of time with family the last few days. Nice...

Few more days and its back to reality. That's not so bad. Now is the count down till spring. But before that I'd like to see some more snow, have some fun and just be content with the here and now. We have DH's Christmas party in January and a wedding. Hopefully DH & I will get away for a little break at some point - I'm thinking February.... So a few things to look forward to.

Ok, how stressful can it be for an almost 12 year old to buy new pants/jeans. Before Christmas it was dress pants. She's out of youth sizes, but not quite into adult... Went to every store in PP. Finally found some at WALMART. Then yesterday it was jeans... she needed some. So we start looking. Mom, they feel funny, these are too tight, these ones look funny, these ones gape at the back AAAAAAAAAAAAA. slow it down!!! Lets go to the old standby - Warehouse One. My life saver. the girl there was great, just like when my resident 14 year old went through the same thing (BTW, she seems to have forgotten that whole trauma - phew). So, if I'm lucky Sabrina is not scarred for life, she'll learn to block out the bad stuff too... WHATEVER. I'm just glad its over LOL. But how is it that I went into buy Jeans for Sabrina and Tabitha ended up with a pair too!! Lucky kid.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're still on break... you lucky duck! (be happy I didn't say something else) LOL

I totally get the jeans thing. I get the same way and I'm not even 14! HA!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I dread that with my two girlies!!! Both of them have gone through picky clothes stages already, but I KNOW it's going to get MUCH worse!

And quite honeslty, I'd probaly be happier with what I own if I took the time S took to find myslef a pair of jeans. What did the woman on Oprah say? You should count on trying on 30 pairs before you get the one that fits?

9:27 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

and don't forget!! at some point it will definitely NOT be ok to shop at the same store as your girls! no matter how cool a mom you are!!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home