Friday, January 26, 2007

Call me crazy

I've got 8 girls here for Sabrina's birthday party. Right now they're outside with dh, Tabitha and two of her friends... I think I'm going to need lots of hot chocolate!! 6 of them are staying for night... yes, I am crazy!! We have a wedding tomorrow. I think Old Lady T will come out to knock them all on the head by 1am!! Apparently at the sleepover they were at last week they finally crashed at 3:30. Don't get me wrong, they are a great group of girls- but its the high pitched squeal some of them emit when communicating!!

Off to make hot chocolate. Don't forget the marshmallows.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, you're nuts. HA!
I hope she has a wonderful time acting silly with her friends. After all, how often can you be truly silly right?

:D

8:41 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

OH MY WORD. I will never have 7 girls sleep over again. All was well till Sabrina got her feelings hurt, then over reacted... then at least 2 others had to over react. I think I had at least one girl crying at a time for an hour. This morning on the other hand was great. Everyone woke up, chilled out, had breakfast (Uncle's french toast recipe) and lazily got ready to go home. Next time I'll skip the sleepover and just have them all for Brunch!

12:52 PM  
Blogger My name is not Mom for the next 5 min said...

Ha Ha ask uncle B about 13 girls, and the birthday girl and her best friend makeing a total of 15 girls all aged 12-13 sleeping in his basment. Now that was crazy, but I still remember it and love him for letting me do it.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home