Thursday, October 12, 2006

in a very good mood

Love reading comments... hmmm wonder whatever happened to BTB - dating mut be a full time job!! Nice sitting around the fire with him Monday night...

Ok - tomorrow JAY & ME are hitting the highway, I mean I should be packing RIGHT NOW. But the kids are watching survivor on my bed! So I'll pack in a bit. I'll be picking her up at like - 8AM!! Cannot wait! Driving 4 hours south - anybody want guess how many pee breaks we'll need? Do you think we'll sing show tunes - absolultely! Solve the problems of the world (at least 1/2)? Make it across the border??? Of course! Who could resist us!! I swear just doing something that doesn't involve the men or kids is something we have NEVER done. I mean the one time we tried to go out dancing we ended up calling the boys to fix a flat tire - where there was almost an incident of road rage when a bar patron couldn't get out of the parking lot due to all our vehicles blocking it - OOPS. Some people are SO grumpy! As of 8am its all about us for at least 30 hours! Maybe more! What rebels we are. Am I Thelma or Louise? Really - which one???? Or can I just be Nikita??

Wait - maybe I'll just be me - if I can remember who that is! What will it be like to go to sleep without tucking anyone in?? I do believe sometimes it is important to find the person that is just me - not mom, not wife - just me. YIPPEE!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I know!!! This is so weird!!! I've never been away from dh except when it was a work convention. I've never been away FOR FUN!!
I still can't believe we're going.

Where IS BTB??? I've got a list of questions and still need to see the pics I took the last time we were out.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Just a thought said...

I have to bite my tongue I have been studying Freud and I could be a bit to psychoanalytical. Leave your 'self' at home you're going to become someone else in the end anyways!
Just a thought...

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home