Friday, July 21, 2006

Who's the best?

E had some friends from the "city" over tonight. Y is at camp so this was her chance to just have the place to herself. Couldn't have a bonfire as its tinder dry around here, but they managed to roast hot dogs in the little pit. Fun. E has a good group of friends. Its nice to have them all over. 13 year olds can be quite entertaining. Currently they are all (5 in total) jammed in the little trailer and hubby is pulling them around the lot on his ATV. So I tell you - right now he's the best. You'd think they were at the fair for all the screaming going on. Not a care in the world. Love to just be a fly on the wall and listen to their converations. I guess the ATV ride is in leu of the lawn tractor races they wanted to hold...

I'm on holidays now BIG GRIN!!!! :D Sunday we'll leave for the west. Anticipating some very good times!! Talking all night, maybe some golf (yes i kind of know how), a few runs and time on the lake. Sounds like a holiday to me! Don't really care what we do as long as its not at work!!

Came downstairs earlier to find Rascal (cat) sitting on the kitchen counter looking out the window. I come in the room and she turns her head as if to say "oh hi, just catching the view". DOWN I yell, not allowed on the counter for pete's sake!! They can go anywhere but near where I prepare food!! A little anal you say? oh well. MY COUNTER. At night I can't catch her for trying (to go sleep in the girls rooms - don't want them to set off the alarm in the night). But sitting on the counter I was able to pick her up no problem - figured she owns the place!! That's cats for you...

Picking up Y from camp tomorrow - I miss her... can't wait to hear all about it. They don't let you phone unless there is an emergency. For the good of the camper they say... It always seems like she's grown an inch in a week and gotten 2x as independent. Growing up way too fast...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

You guys have WAY too much fun. :D Have fun with your CBFD's.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Thansk Jay!!

Well this morning I went to lotion up and thought - why not just put sunscreen on? So head to toe, I'm ready for what the day brings!

See you tomorrow Jat... (doesn't that have a nice ring to it!)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Just a thought said...

Lovin every minute of it!
Just a thought...

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home