Sunday, May 14, 2006

Big day

For one - its mother's day. I feel blessed - two girls with home made cards and a painting, and lots of hugs & kisses. Breakfast with my side of the family at a restaurant - FUN. 3 little boys who make me smile so much. Good food, good company. Quick drive through city park and home again. Good thing I had a few hours to catch up on house work before hubby's mom came for supper. Somebody has to do it - even on Mother's Day... that's ok - I got to go for an hour walk by myself listening to E's ipod. You'd think it was mine as I listened to Queen, B52's, Gun's N' Roses, AND top 40... What a kid. I'm glad the Garage sale is over. I've made it clear that I don't care to do that again. Whatever is left is going to CD - That's it! Funny, we emptied Buddy B's basement of our junk, plus a whole pile of boxes from our basement, but somehow there is still lots... probably enough for another garage sale (oh wait, i think I said I wasn't doing that again!!).

Supper is over, my inlaw's have gone home and I'm just waiting for hubby to come in and start the next best part of my day - SURVIVOR FINALE. He's taping it on PVR so that we can watch as soon as he's finished leveling some mud (always working that guy). Personally I'd like to continue to work on the tiny buzz I got drinking wine with supper. Its been a while since I indulged even a little bit, so I figure Mother's Day is a good day to kick back. I'm so full I feel I should start squeeling - who put out chips anyway!! Especially after having that big breakfast! Oh well, at least this day isn't like Christmas or Easter with 3 days of eating. Today I get to pack it all in, in one day!

I think I hear hubby coming in - YIPEE!! I hope Terry wins, not his real name, oh wait, yes it is... I get so used to using alias' LOL. I'm sure I'll have lots to say on the outcome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I would say that having the in-laws over is Survivor in itself, don't you think?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

yes Ma'am!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home