Saturday, May 20, 2006

A OK

Well apparently my anticapatory disorder (the art of seeing the worst in any situation) is in full working order. I could not for the life of me figure out why THAT many police cars would be around if it was just a car seat check. But apparently that is what it was. My co-workers sister lives in the area, has kids and was stopped and checked to see if they were installed properly etc.

I couldn't wait to get home to my kids! Just the thought of someone having a missing child is enough to put my brain into full mother bear mode.

I am very grateful for what I have. So much so last night I thought it would be nice if me and the two girls went for a walk - wouldn't that be nice. E really didn't want to go - can I bring my I-pod? **sigh** sure. Y - can I bring my walkman? **sigh** sure. Well a good 20 minutes in E finally loosened up. Joked with me etc. Y had a running commentary the entire time, made a little hard to bare by the fact that any answers I supplied or comments I interjected were met with "huh", or "what?" because of course the music in her ears was as a little LOUD. Still quality time. The weather was great and the rest of the night was spent with hubby & buddy b on the front porch while the kids watched a movie.

Tonight a bbq with my brother et al & buddy b. FUN. Will have a fire etc. Gotta clean up the house today get some exercise and prepare for a GREAT weekend. Happy May Long everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Sounds like you've been having a fun time without me. *pout*

I didn't even know that was possible!! LOL

12:40 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

It was hard... I missed you too!! :)

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home