Monday, May 15, 2006

Survivor

Well, lets just say that teh best man did not win. Not in my opinion. I was so annoyed with Danielle for picking Aras. Her reasoning was way off. Terry deserved to go to the final two like crazy. Actually so did Aras, but he blew it after jumping in the water. Although I guess he didn't blow it... he won.

And - was I ever amazed to learn that Ceri was the most like survivor ever. I didn't appreciate her at all - it was all those two faced eye rolls. I'm sure she is a very nice person and I'm glad to see that she got off the couch, but all the same, I think she was very two faced. Under the radar - HELLO!!! good thing SHE wasn't in the final two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I wish Terry would have won. He deserved it. They really should leave it up to the public to vote off. HA!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home