Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Feeling better...

And yes, just maybe I overreacted - I went to my new chiro and he fixed me right up! My hips were out and pulling my knee the wrong way. I skated yesterday - it was good. PHEW!!! I'll try that treadmill thing tomorrow just to be on the safe side (instead of step aerobics)

How is it that as I grow older I obsess just a little more about everything. No, don't tell me - I am my mother, or maybe my father... I'm not sure...

As an aside - went with 26 kids and a couple of youth age kids to the swimming pool tonight. I didn't swim, mentally I just couldn't fathom helping 15 little girls get dressed afterwards and me too!! What fun they had. Not a care in the world as the other adults and I just stood around scanning the pool over and over to make sure all of our little people were still face up. We didn't even lose one. How great is that!

One of my friends daughters (in the group) gave me a card tonight. Made me smile all over. It said I was great. She is great. I had tears welling...

Going to camp this weekend for a jr. choir retreat with same 26 kids. Always fun. I have a date with a fooseball table once all the little dears are in bed!! Can't wait...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yay! Good for you! I hope you have a fun weekend.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home