Tuesday, April 11, 2006

not so mindless thoughts

The sun has been shining!!
I'd like some summer shoes,
maybe some funky spring clothes...

E&Y watched a hearbreaking show that fostered a lot of conversation (highschool shooting scenario). I could have not let them watch, but they always watch that show, so, I let them grow up a little instead. Hard on them and me.

Thunder woke us all up yesterday!! WOW Big boom. Y came for a hug from daddy...

Wondering just how much food we'll all eat this weekend... Easter is about more than eating turkey isn't it? Oh yeah... chocolate...

Would like to go skating this weekend, have a bit of a mental block - I think I'm scared of falling... got to go, got to go.

Hubby's sister is coming in this weekend. Should be a good time.

Work has been dead... good thing there are always emails to archive...

Have a social to go to on Thursday... what to wear!!!!!

Must have lost a few brain cells on the weekend... just don't have coherent thoughts...

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

I would catch the Easter Bunny and sit it down to chat for a few hours... between family gatherings of course = are you teasing me? Let me get my calendar out and mesh it with your calendar!! Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead, I always say...

5:39 PM  
Blogger Huma said...

YAY to archiving!!!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home