Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Girlfriends!

I went out with one of my girl friends last night. What a blast! We met right after work, had supper at Moxie's and then shopped the mall a bit. I haven't laughed that hard in SO long. We had the waiter going, the host that brought our food and the waitress that was just walking by. How fun is that!

I must say that I have about 4 or 5 really good girl friends. The kind that you can pick up a conversation with where you left off last time with no pauses, or the kind you can phone at a moments notice and just YACK. I love those times. The friends I have are each special. They each bring something unique into my life that cannot be replaced. I like to think that I am honest to a fault with each of them. They will always tell me like it is and give me view points that no one else has the right to even mention. I like to think that I do the same for them.

To my girl friends near, far and as yet undiscovered - I thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

You mean I'm not your only friend?? LOL
I'm glad you had such a great time. It sounds perfect and stress free. Just the way an evening out should be.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in a house full of men and find for me there is rarely time with girlfriends. I so ENJOY my rare evenings out when I am de-stressed and can laugh until I cry - Girlfriends are like STAPLES. You need them to hold things together.....
m

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home