Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Its got a Hemi

Was checking my favourite blogs this am. Noticed not many have been updated - then oh wait, mine isn't either LOL. My van was in the shop yesterday. Its at a new service shop cause I'm sick of the old one never finding anything wrong, so took it to the new one and they are replacing the steering pump and the steering rack, whatever that is. Together these two repairs should get rid of the incessent whine i've been hearing for months (yeah its just me in the vehicle, so I know its the van LOL). Dealership called me at 3 to say I couldn't have it back today - I paused and said, no, sorry, that won't work. I live in the boonies, can't even get there by city transit, so, no... well they rented me a car - wow, ok, they're forgiven. Get to the rental place and they are running short, would I mind driving a truck? What the heck, so I get the full size Dodge Ram 4door, 4wheel drive AND... you guessed it, its got a hemi. Question: how do you make hubby go grocery shopping? Answer: bring him a hemi.

I made it into my parkade. Lets hope I make out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Aw, you poor thing. LOL Sounds like it will be a fun drive home. :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Sorry, got my tenses wrong, actually took the truck home yesterday. It was fun!! Apparently that is the kind of truck we need - THE BIG ONE.

Got my van back - the whine is gone - YEAH!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home