Sunday, January 22, 2006

Couple of Things

First off, thanks for the comments!! As it was I waited for Friday to have the glass of vino. And then I had a few. Ended up late to hubby's wine & cheese party at the new shop. What a great place. Amazing show room! You have to check it out! Was late for work related reasons and stress from the day finally bled off. AND, one of my worst fears reared its ugly head on Friday. (BTW, you are getting a few days worth of stuff here). Y came home from school on Friday and there was a truck (with guys in it) sitting in front of the house. It left when it saw her, but jeez, anticipatory disorder was in full gear. Next time she sees a vehicle in front of the house she's to go back to the neighbors and have them walk (or at least watch) her home. Great thing the house alarm is if she can't make it there... **sigh**. At least I can say nothing happened and we have a plan if it happens again. So, vino Friday night was quite medicinal. Had a nice time at the party!! Lots of good people to talk to and no pressures, gotta like it.

Saturday I twisted my back. Trying to save one of those freeking kittens. Hubby was about to step down off the mud room shelf with his snowmobile boots on and suddenly kitten was there. I reached twisted and pushed him in the right direction. Good thing, kitten escaped and I went OUCH. Its not bad, I can walk, move and generally am fine, except for sleep without drugs. Hurts right between the shoulder blades. So, I will take Tylenol and advil, it will feel better and then I will twist, stretch and crack it until its better. I plan on finding a new chiro. I can't keep driving across town when this happens, there's one five minutes away and she will hear from me tomorrow!! We're going for supper to mom & dad's today I guess the only nephew I will p/u is the littlest one, that makes me sad.

I'm in a good mood today, don't get me wrong. You'd think I'm a whining little thing lately. But lucky you, you just get to hear the honest thoughts in my head that don't usually get shared out loud. The ones I find very therapeutic when I put them down. So thank you for being here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

My heart just sank in my gut when I read about Y. Better safe than sorry.

I'll see you later and hope that we can both enjoy some vino. Doubtful, but hopeful. :)

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home