Friday, May 15, 2009

I like to think i'm a good driver

Honestly though I do get a little excited about other people's driving. Today TWO things stand out.

The first one had me seeing RED. I pull up to a light and something catches my eye. Looks like 3 people are sitting across the front in this vehicle beside me. Weird... oh wait, I look behind me its a van! There are not 3 seats in the front of a van - ever. There was a little boy standing in between the seats - just hanging out, he was smiling and laughing. His dad even grabbed him up and gave him a hug - how nice... NOT. Both ADULTS were wearing seat belts but this kid was just standing around. I stared at the passenger side, but SHE would NOT look at me. finally caught the dad's eye and mouthed CAR SEAT, he just looked away, turned his turn signal on and drove round the corner. I seriously tried to get their license plate but to no avail. I got a headache the rest of the way home. I was so mad!!!

Second, I drove home on Portage, past the city the speed limit is 70. No one speeds cause there's always cops. Today everyone was going 80+. Must be the long weekend. I'm glad I'm home safe now.

That's all, I'm done now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a thought said...

Have you ever seen that video about who gets hurt without their belt on? The one without a carseat or a belt just becomes a flying torpedo! Sounds like you should just stay put this weekend. The message is clear...the roads are not safe!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home