Monday, September 01, 2008

Its raining


VERY HARD. I'm very cozy in the house. Funny part is I dropped DH and the girls at Beaudry Park with Grampy's canoe. Then dropped the truck at the not so big boat launch in Headingley and I walked home. I wondered as I walked how long it would take them, if they'd have trouble getting the canoe out of the river, what they would do if it rained... And I thought about what I would do when I got home. Good thing supper rang a bell. I was supposed to get a roast on the rotisserie!! Trouble is I've never done that by myself before. Instructions came in very handy and I think I did it. We'll know in about 2.5 hours...

Back to the boaters... they've just walked in the door. Must go see how they made out!

All is well - DH got soaked to the skin! A good time was had by all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

FUN!!! I love that he did that with the girls!! Ok so he gets another point. :)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home