Saturday, October 11, 2008

4:30 AM on a Saturday

Yup, that's what time I got up. DH needed a ride to the airport, he's off to Phoenix with the guys from work. They're going to rent motorcycles, tour around and generally have fun (but not too much). My biggest question was - since he drove to the airport, who's going to drive me home? I mean I was SOOOOO tired. Oh well, I can always crash (in bed) when I get home. NOT - by the time I got home, I was wide awake, so big question now is do I start cleaning - nah too early, go for run outside? - nah, way too dark and they haven't caught the escaped inmate from Headingley jail yet (I know its paranoid to think he is still anywhere near here, but you never know...). How about run on my treadmill and catch up on all my night soaps - yes!

So now its 7:30, I'm done my run, ready to clean and the day is young. I hope I can make it through the marathon of chick flicks me and the girls are going to watch tonight!!

Get this ultimate line up (if I can find them all at the video store):

Dirty Dancing
Breakfast Club
Terminator 1, 2 and 3
Moulin Rouge
Ghost
She's having a baby
Back to the Future 3 (saw 1/2 last year)

you thought I was throwing Terminator in there just to see if you were paying attention?? No way - those are must sees!

How many hours is DH gone again?? We might have to hold some for another day, but there are just some movies kids of today need to see. I think I'll save Aliens till they're a little older (or maybe its not as scary as i remember??)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, it's a scary as you remember. You may want to hold off on the Alien series until your kids are about 30.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home