Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Awwww

I just went to tuck in my kids (yes they still like that). My necklace (solitaire diamond pendant) was swinging in Tabitha's face. I don't wear it that often. I'm kind of into silver lately. She stopped and looked at it - this is the convo:

Me - that's the first diamond daddy ever gave me
T - diamond?
Me - yeah, when we were dating
T - before you were married?
Me - yeah
T - diamonds for dating?
Me - yeah, our first Christmas
T - were you living together?
Me - no, we didn't live together till we got married
T - oh, that's so sweet
Me - I guess it is
T - that's so sweet, it really is
Me - I guess it is, I hadn't thought of it that way in a long time
T - Aw, he really loved you
Me - yeah
T - Aw, you should talk to him about it, that's so sweet, wow, he's such a nice guy.

Yeah, he's such a nice guy... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Oh my gosh... :*) She makes me smile with happy tears.

She's so grown up and yet still sweet innocence. I love you guys so much!!

If only we could always view our spouse through that kind of innocence.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

You are so right!!!!

co-worker at work has a new man in her life, suddenly i was relaying the story of my "meeting" and "first kiss" with hubby - I should remember these things more often. Very Sweet memories...

LOVE YOU ALL WAY TOO MUCH

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home