Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Kids

Kids are fun. Just spent 2 hours with 6 girls between the ages of 6 & 8. We made paper airplanes, played floor hockey and sang camp songs. Who else lets you run around and act like a kid yourself with no discipline involved a group of really good girls. Enjoyed them immensely! Some kids make you want to tear your hair out. These ones just love you to hang with them. Cool thing is at the end of the night I get to say good bye and go back to mine who are just a little older and more mature. Back to reality. If reality is my two girls talking in the backseat about boys! I tried not to listen. They were bonding. Where did THAT come from?? The next few years will be interesting. I hope they can help each other out. It was a good night.

As an aside my older one spent the evening with the youth group going from our art gallery down the road to the meeting place in something of an urban plunge - she had a blast! It was a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

It's just the beginning of many more of those discussions to take place. I wish I could have been listening in.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home