Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Years gone by

Time goes by, I was tagged by Jay- I too am link-illiterate...

20 Yearws ago-ish I...
1. my niece was born
2. thought life was friends not family
3. lost a family member for the first time (an uncle)


10 Years ago-ish I...
1. had 2 kids under 3
2. worked 3 part time jobs in the same building
3. was losing my mind

5 years ago I...
1. visited Disney World with the hubby & kids
2. started this job
3. had my first anaphylactic reaction

3 years ago I...
1. drove 2 days home from BC to welcome a nephew to the family
2. said good bye to another nephew and grandma
3. forgave an ancient wrong

1 year ago I
1. moved into my dream house
2. celebrated a teenager in our family
3. lost our cat of 16 years

So far this past year I
1. have worked for 2 companies, same location
2. lost 10 lbs
3. learned to cook an edible roast

Yesterday I
1. waited for a friend's tv to arrive at his house
2. made breakfast for supper
3. made biscuits for the first time

Today I...
1. ran outside
2. saw 2 of 3 little boys who make me smile
3. sat in the sun and drank wine

In the next year I will
1. lose another 10lbs
2. sell the family van
3. run in the dark

In the next minute I will tag...
1. Red
2. Just a Thought
3. Huma

3 Comments:

Blogger My name is not Mom for the next 5 min said...

wow time really dose fly!!! I just realized you have a teenageer, how did that happen? I remember her learning to walk and now she is going to be dateing, yes no mater what you do she will be dateing one day :) I have knewen you for a long time... how can this be you are still 20 something right, becasue to me you did not age you are still fun, full of life, beautiful, smart and carring. not that you lose those things when you get older it just i look at you the same as when I first met you, you are women who has it together, and I want to be like.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Loved it! thank you. You didn't surprise me in the least. :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

You both made me smile!!

to: My name is not mom... - WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home