Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Zero to 60

How is that a house hold goes from peace & quiet to screaching in such a short space of time? I guess if you live with a husband who can go zero to 60 in .05 seconds flat it shouldn't be any surprise. Or perhaps I'll just chalk it up to hormones. One girl PMS'ing, the other only had 5 hours sleep because of a spring break sleepover birthday party. I guess I should be happy that it can be stiffled with the mom voice and the threat of turning off their favorite show. You just don't want "old lady T" to come out - that's what I tell them. She's a nasty one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Uh oh. It sounds like some people need to go back to school and get busy. ;)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I think you could be right! I can't wait for summer holidays...

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home