Saturday, April 01, 2006

mistakes r me

One of those days! Good thing I'm not working today. just keep making mistakes. i.e. forgot to move the cats water when I vacuumed, now hardwood edge is raised, hopefully it will settle back down (did last time...). Made pancakes (love having breakfast for supper), from a package, how do you add too much water??? And I could go on...

Started a batch of biscuits before the pancakes, they're in the oven now. Keep your fingers crossed! I've never made biscuits before, so had to actually follow the recipe (probably a good thing today), except that I added raisins - I don't think that could make a difference... Love making new things. Y got a kick out of helping use daddy's coke glasses as the cookie cutter (well they are 3" round - just like the recipe called for). Watching the sun set, can't get that wrong. Its only 7pm and I think I'd like to go to bed...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Don't even get me started about the day. ARgh.

Hey, you get a small mat to put under the cats bowls. This way you'd prevent those nasty spills. I'm sure it won't be the last time they get dumped.

(((hugs))) I hope your evening gets better.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home