Thursday, March 16, 2006

Report Cards

WOW - who knew kids could do so well. I'm so proud of the girls. Almost all marks for both of them well into the 80's & 90's. I couldn't be more proud. Even in Gym class!! It doesn't mean they are the best at what they do, but that they are trying their best (don't have to be the best - just have to try your best - that saying has come in handy more times then i can count, thanks Just a thought).

Somehow the importance of school was lost on me growing up. I could blame it on a lot of things, but I think mostly I was lazy. If only I knew then, what I know now blah, blah, blah. Someday I'd like to take a course or two - just to "get it right". Redeem myself, just a little bit.

Maybe when I grow up...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

YAY!!! Congrats to the girls!! I'm all for smart girls. :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

No, actually it's just me with mild stress.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home