Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Sensory Memory

You know that feeling when you smell a certain smell like cookies your grandma used to bake, you know, one of your five senses evokes a powerful memory of another time and place??

Ok, its not like this is a lightening bolt moment, but powerful in its own way!

I put on shoes today that I haven't worn in a long time, as a matter of fact they had been deemed garbage material by my previous fashion consultant (aka-co-worker with an attitude). But, I couldn't part with them, so they have been under my desk for quite some time. I put them on today, cause they really went with the outfit I'm wearing. Well, my current fashion consultant (aka-new co-worker) thinks they look great! (see you keep things long enough, they do come back in style!)

I wore them for a few hours and felt this funny tingling at my heals - oh my word, I think that is a blister hot spot - well, wouldn't you know it, I have an incredible urge to put on my in-line speed skates and go till my feet bleed. Cause we all know that you don't break in boots, they break in you...

MMMM, can't wait for dry pavement!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I agree with Wendy, watching Cindy has affected me a little with my motivation.
Spring will come soon!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home