Monday, February 27, 2006

These Boots were made for walken...

And that's just what they'll do... STUCK IN MY HEAD! How can that be? Last week Elvis' "return to sender" was stuck there each and every time I got a piece of mail that just didn't belong to us. It happens a lot, because previous employees who took care of the mail never, ever returned anything. I mean how long does someone have to be gone before you return their stuff? How many Skill Path seminar brochures can one person throw away - the employee left 10 years ago - RETURN IT TO SENDER!! Skill Path will find someone else to bother.

At the moment all I can think of is how nice Jay's new boots are. Mark my words, one day I too will have the perfect pair of CFMB's. One day my oh so muscular calves will be encased in the perfect blend of leather & man made material.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huma said...

I usually am not a fan of song remakes.. BUT, seeing as Jessica Simpsons' remake also includes the video... I'll enjoy this remake :).

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Hmm... does skill path have anything I'd be interested in?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home