Thursday, February 23, 2006

This just in...

My girls have decided on the schools on the south side of the tracks. Brand new schools for both of them. And wonder of wonders, now that the decision is made, everyone is excited. I'm so glad that part is over. Filling out the registration forms - now that was hard. Actually had to call the highschool to see if I was doing it right...LOL. But even the secretary was having trouble filling it out for HER daughter - so, I am not alone... Oops, what does that say about the school? Secretary needs help? She was probably just trying to make me feel good - it worked.

Well not all the stars are in alignment, yet, but I think a few more have been nudged into place. All is pretty good with my world...

(and - the kittens seem to be ok - Phew!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home