Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lunch

Didn't have time or take the time to pack a lunch today. First time this week so that is doing pretty good. Hubby HATES it when I buy lunch. Yes its a waste of money, yes I can make the same thing at home. But honestly once a week or so - I buy lunch. Today my heart was set on a hot greek (salad) from the greek place. Big salad, great flavour $7.00. Well the line up was out the food court - how weird is that!! So I went to the cafeteria style place and got a hot greek (salad, hot meaning with chicken) for $8.56. I guess the extra time was worth $1.56 (probably at least a 15 minute wait). Its a good salad, but on principle I hate paying the price, I could have had garlic bread on the side for that price, but I'm trying to stay away from such temptations. So does that make me gullible? Take out price on a salad - $8.56 - YIKES.

What is your time worth?


As an aside, they say it takes 20 minutes for the message to reach your brain that your stomach is full - I don't think my stomach is communicating with my brain, some days I just never feel full. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Huma said...

How much is your tiem worth?

Good question... I suppose it's what you choos to do with it.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

That better be a pretty darn good salad. wowsers.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home