Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Test of the Emergency Blogcast System

This is just a test. Please do not adjust your air-port. Could there not be some kind of siren? More notice? I mean I had just sat down to some nice healthy on line obsessing when everything failed. Such witty comments I had come up with – forever lost in cyber space… Now I have to think of them again – and get to my computer at a convenient time. I try very hard to keep blogging an evening activity. Not easy when “regularly scheduled maintenance” is done at 7pst, 9cst, 10est. Don’t they realize this is when it all happens?

We need to come up with a system – The Emergency Blogcast System (EBS). A means to an end to avoid frustration at the root level. A very worthy and noble pursuit, I will be taking cash donations to further my work of the EBS.

Thanking you in advance for your most generous support…

4 Comments:

Blogger Huma said...

Uhhhhh... I always try supporting friends and peopleI know - but shit dude... there was a notice up for a couple days beforehand....

I'll send you smoke signals next time I see the outage notification...

I got your back!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I knew could count on you - but dude... show me the money!!!

Really this was all about my new catch phrase, EBS - LOL, I crack myself up...

9:39 PM  
Blogger Huma said...

oops - would you believe I thought this was posted by one of the guys I know... pardon the crass language pls - I wasn't aware of my audience.

You should moderate this stuff... :)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

LOL
You crack me up.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home