Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How can I be it again??

~3 Names you answer to

Blondie
Auntie M
Mom

~3 Parts of your heritage

German
Canadian
??


~3 Things that scare me
(just 3???)

Phone calls that start with “are you sitting down”
Needing my epi-pen
Falling when I skate

~3 Of your everyday essentials

Contact Lenses
Hugs from my kids
Chocolate

~3 Things you are wearing right now

My amethyst pendant
Turtleneck
Hush Puppies (they are so comfy)

~3 Of your favourite songs

All these things that I have done (Killers)
Paradise by the Dashboard Light (Meatloaf)
Halleluiah Chorus (Handel)

~3 Things you want in a relationship (other than real love)

Laughter
Truth
Companionship

~2 Truths and 1 Lie (In any order)

I love my job
I love my family
I hate peanut butter

~3 Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you

Someone who keeps themselves healthy (fit)
When they make me laugh
A good conversationalist


~3 Of your favorite hobbies

Running/Skating
Playing board games (Ramoli anyone)
Cooking (not the cleaning up part though)

~3 Places you want to go

Anywhere hot
Europe
Australia

~3 Things you want to do before you die

Watch my grandchildren get married
Run a marathon (all 26 miles!)
Travel

~3 Ways that you are stereotypically a female/male

Love to dress up and feel “pretty”
Obsess about weight/food issues
Cry at every wedding…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

HA! Love your answers!!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home